Are you a creative
and passionate UX/UI designer with a strong knack for translating complex ideas
into user-friendly and visually appealing designs? Do you want to be a part of
a dynamic start-up that's revolutionizing the renewable energy industry? If so,
we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Conduct user research to understand the needs, preferences, and pain points of our target audience.
- Develop user personas, user flows, and wireframes to outline the user journey and interaction design.
- Design visually appealing, user-friendly interfaces, data dashboards and data visualizations, considering both functionality and aesthetics.
- Create high-fidelity prototypes and conduct usability testing to gather feedback and iterate on designs.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure seamless implementation of design concepts.
- Maintain and evolve the design system, ensuring consistency and scalability across the product.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the product's design and user experience.
Ultimately, we expect deep industry knowledge as well as technical and excellent industry-related
- Strong focus on R&D
- Freedom to develop & implement your own ideas and learn new things
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment with flat hierarchies in which you can put your skills to the test
- The opportunity to become part of a young team that is redefining the Renewable Energy market
- Office in the heart of Lisbon
- Hybrid and remote options
Are you up for the challenge? Please apply through our Career page. Please provide CV and cover letter in English. We are team of many nations and languages, but commonly speak English for work. We look forward to your application.
ANNEA is a B2B SaaS Cleantech based in Hamburg, Germany and in Lisbon, Portugal. We are an international team of engineers, computer scientists, experts in Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence - with many years of experience, and a strong background in engineering and IT.
Save resources for a more sustainable planet. Therefore, we defined our mission become to make machinery more efficient through predictive maintenance and asset optimisation. Here we focus primarily on renewable energy generation.
ANNEA offers an end- to-end software-solutions for automated condition-based predictive maintenance for renewable energies. Based on profound domain knowledge, advanced machine learning and sophisticated IoT-techniques we predict future problems in the machines to make renewable energy more competitive to conventional energy generation.Our commitment ANNEA is a progressively equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity. We are committed to creating the utmost inclusive environment for all.