Step into the future of software engineering as our
Senior Software Engineer, where you'll be the mastermind behind ground-breaking
solutions that seamlessly unite frontend, backend, DevOps, and data realms.
Your expertise will drive scalability without sacrificing the agility of rapid
iteration cycles. If you thrive on architecting comprehensive frameworks that
deliver tangible results, and if you're excited to shape the technological
landscape of tomorrow, this opportunity is calling your name.
- Architect frontend, backend, DevOps, and data solutions
- Ensure the scalability of technical solutions whilst maintaining fast iteration times
- Setup, support, and maintain frameworks for efficient development with a high focus on developer experience
- Design and optimize database structures and APIs
- Develop testable code and integrate it with a CI/CD pipeline
- Support infrastructure decisions with practical insights
- Support and mentor more junior team members
- Keep up to date with, implement, and create your own state of the art software best practices
Ultimately, we expect deep industry knowledge as well as technical and excellent industry-related
- Strong focus on R&D
- Freedom to develop & implement your own ideas and learn new things
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment with flat hierarchies in which you can put your skills to the test
- The opportunity to become part of a young team that is redefining the Renewable Energy market
- Office in the heart of Lisbon
- Hybrid and remote options
Are you up for the
challenge? Please apply through our Career page. Please provide CV and cover
letter in English. We are team of many nations and languages, but commonly
speak English for work. We look forward to your application.
ANNEA is a B2B SaaS Cleantech based in Hamburg, Germany and in Lisbon, Portugal. We are an international team of engineers, computer scientists, experts in Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence - with many years of experience, and a strong background in engineering and IT.
Save resources for a more sustainable planet. Therefore, we defined our mission become to make machinery more efficient through predictive maintenance and asset optimisation. Here we focus primarily on renewable energy generation.
ANNEA offers an end- to-end software-solutions for automated condition-based predictive maintenance for renewable energies. Based on profound domain knowledge, advanced machine learning and sophisticated IoT-techniques we predict future problems in the machines to make renewable energy more competitive to conventional energy generation.Our commitment ANNEA is a progressively equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity. We are committed to creating the utmost inclusive environment for all.