potential as a Backend Software Engineer, driving innovation and impact to new
horizons. Our team offers you the canvas to design, build, and scale backend
solutions within an avant-garde SaaS product. If you're enticed by the art of
optimizing database structures, sculpting seamless APIs, interacting with data
pipelines, and smoothly integrating testable code into CI/CD pipelines, your
journey starts here.
- Design, build, scale, and maintain backend software solutions in a SaaS product
- Design and optimize database structures and APIs
- Develop well tested code and integrate it with a CI/CD pipeline
- Keep up to date with, implement, and create your own state of the art backend best practices
Ultimately, we expect deep industry knowledge as well as technical and excellent industry-related
- Strong focus on R&D
- Freedom to develop & implement your own ideas and learn new things
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment with flat hierarchies in which you can put your skills to the test
- The opportunity to become part of a young team that is redefining the Renewable Energy market
- Office in the heart of Lisbon
- Hybrid and remote options
Are you up for the challenge? Please apply through our Career page or the button below. Please provide CV and
cover letter in English. We are team of many nations and languages, but commonly speak English for work. We look forward to your application.
ANNEA is a B2B SaaS Cleantech based in Hamburg, Germany and in Lisbon, Portugal. We are an international team of engineers, computer scientists, experts in Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence - with many years of experience, and a strong background in engineering and IT.
Save resources for a more sustainable planet. Therefore, we defined our mission become to make machinery more efficient through predictive maintenance and asset optimisation. Here we focus primarily on renewable energy generation.
ANNEA offers an end- to-end software-solutions for automated condition-based predictive maintenance for renewable energies. Based on profound domain knowledge, advanced machine learning and sophisticated IoT-techniques we predict future problems in the machines to make renewable energy more competitive to conventional energy generation.Our commitment ANNEA is a progressively equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage diversity. We are committed to creating the utmost inclusive environment for all.